Your DreamBreak includes 4 days and 3 nights in Louisville, Kentucky, at Hotel Distil, Autograph Collection Hotel
• An Old Fashioned Mix and Mingle
• Full day tours and tastings at 3 distilleries (distilleries TBD) with lunch on Day 2
• Bourbon samples for those 21 years old and older
• A bourbon gift (up to 2 per room)
• State and local taxes
• A convenient “Know Before You Go” guide, with details of your trip and other helpful travel information. (Please note: This guide will be emailed to you within a week of your travel start date.)
Hotel Distil, Autograph Collection® is located in the center of Downtown Louisville on Historic Whiskey Row. You will find three specialty restaurants located at the hotel. Repeal Oak Fired Steakhouse is a Classic American Bar and steakhouse with 100+ curated bourbons and classic cocktails. Bitters End is Whiskey Row's open air rooftop bar serving signature cocktails with house made bitters. For a more private experience, reserve a table at The Barrel Room.
Know before you go: As you make plans for current and future travel, stay up to date on your hotel’s COVID-19 protocols and other precautionary measures.
• 3 restaurants
• Free Wi-fi
• Pet friendly
• Fitness center
• Elevated cleaning protocols
• Valet-parking: $24/day plus tax and gratuity
Queen City View Room accommodations with:
• 2 queen beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 4 adults
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult
• Air conditioning
• 55" SMART TV
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Multiple USB outlets
• Complimentary bottled water
• Premium bed linens
• Coffeemaker/tea service
• Room safe
• Iron/Ironing Board
• Hair dryer
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 21.
Hotel Distil, Autograph Collection®
101 West Main Street
Louisville, Kentucky 40202 USA
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.
For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard?
Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or
lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure
prepared for the unexpected!
• Please be aware that travel insurance will be your only option for any waived penalties, or a refund, if your DreamTrip is cancelled due to restrictions in your starting location (not in your travel destination) and you are inside the cancellation window (see Terms and Conditions). Rovia will cover only those cancellations that result from restrictions in your DreamTrip destination.
• The minimum age to attend this DreamBreak is 21 years. Age is determined at the time of travel with valid, government-issued ID.
• Be sure to contact Customer Care if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or if you have any questions about this trip.
• At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
• Gratuities are not included. We suggest US$5 per day for housekeeping and US$3 per bag for porterage.
• A host is not provided on this trip.
Kentucky Bourbon Boys Distillery Tours
The Kentucky Bourbon Boys will educate you about Bourbon Country. At these amazing locations, you will learn more about bourbon, Kentucky and its history and culture. Every tour is different since there are 30+ distilleries across the South, East, North and Louisville Regions. Due to Covid-19, distillery openings and availability are subject to change.
• Tours will include temperature checks
• Guests must wear a mask (provided if necessary)
• Please wear comfortable shoes
• Drivers license or ID is required
• Tour groups may be split to maintain a smaller group size
• Bottled waters and snacks provided during the tour
• Gratuity included
Travel is unpredictable and country restrictions due to COVID-19 change regularly; please understand that the policies below apply and you are encouraged to purchase travel protection.
Cancellation Policy*: If you cancel 76 days or more before the start date of your trip, you will get a refund less a fee of up to US$100. If you cancel within 75 days of the start date of your trip, your trip will not be refunded. All fees are applicable on a per-person basis.
*This cancellation policy is subject to rules and regulations in applicable jurisdictions in which our travel supplier is based. In the event of conflict between the cancellation policy displayed here and cancellation terms in supplier booking terms, the more restrictive of the two terms will prevail.
Name Change Policy: Name changes are generally not allowed on trips to avoid fraud, gaming and profiteering. We want to ensure that most of our travelers are members. For this DreamTrip, we do make certain exclusions, including the policy below:
We reserve the right to refuse a name change at our sole discretion. If allowed, name changes must be done no later than August 26 and are subject to a fee up to US$100. Name changes after this date are not allowed.
Transfer Policies: Transfers of bookings from one member to another member are subject to the policy below:
Booking transfers must be done no later than August 26 and are subject to a fee of up to US$100. Booking transfers after this date are not allowed.
Hotel/resort credits and/or discounts cannot be converted to cash, and any not used during your stay will expire immediately upon your departure. Member is responsible for paying any taxes that may be added to items purchased with hotel/resort credit.
In the unfortunate event that an activity or excursion is no longer available, we will substitute a similar activity of equal or greater value.
Make sure that your passport and visa, if applicable, are up-to-date before you leave! It’s important to double check that you have all the identification and other documentation required by the specific country you’re traveling to. In many countries, passports and visas must be valid for 6 months or longer after the trip end date. If you are unable to obtain the required identification and other documentation, the Cancellation Policy for this DreamTrip will apply.
Make sure that you request a name change or room change at least 31 or more days before the 1st day of your trip. Due to contractual supplier policies, we may not be able to confirm requested name or room changes to existing bookings for trips that are scheduled to travel within 30 days of your request.
Each individual, including each child, who is coming along with you on your DreamTrip is required to have a booking prior to the commencement of the trip. If you do not book and pay for each such person in advance of the trip, you will be charged the hotel’s then-current rate, not the trip price, for each such person at the time of your check-in.
Pricing for children is based on their age at the time of travel and may be subject to additional terms and conditions of individual hotels and all-inclusive resorts. Also, pricing for children can vary, and may be higher than pricing for adults. Therefore, before you book any travel, please check the relevant hotel or resort website for applicable terms and conditions as well as details regarding their pricing structure.
Pricing shown is for each person, and is based on 2 adults per room.
Please don’t consider your change requests official until you receive a confirmation email from us.