Set in West Hanoi, JW Marriott®
Hotel Hanoi offers serene views from its indoor pool, cafe and outdoor terrace. Guests can hop on the complimentary shuttle to the city’s Old Quarter to take in sights such as Hoan Kiem Lake.Hotel features:
• 4 restaurants, 1 bar, 1 lobby lounge, 1 cafe, 1 bakery and 24-hour room service.
• Indoor pool, whirlpool and towel service.
• Spa by JW, fitness center, sauna, steam bath and hot tub.
• Convenient jogging trail.
• Complimentary shuttle to Old Quarter.Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note:
An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children.)
• Marble bathroom.
• Bathtub with spray jets.
• 42-inch (107-centimeter) LCD television with CNN, ESPN and HBO, plus a remote control.
• DVD player and other high-tech amenities.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi
8 Do Duc Duc Road, Me Tri Ward, South Tu Liem District
Hanoi 100000, Vietnam
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.