Grand Hyatt Seoul is just minutes away from the city’s downtown, offering an oasis of calm for the discerning traveler. At this upscale property, you can treat yourself to a spa treatment for the ultimate indulgence, revive your senses at the sauna or simply lounge by the pool with a refreshing cocktail in hand. After days and evenings on-site or out on the town, you’ll retreat to your sophisticated, well-appointed guest room, designed for relaxation, comfort and stellar views.Hotel features:
• 5 restaurants, 1 deli, 3 bars and 1 lobby lounge, plus room service.
• 1 indoor pool and 1 outdoor pool.
• The Spa by Grand Hyatt Seoul, with massage services and face and body treatments available (at an additional cost).
• Fitness center.
• Sauna (at an additional cost).
• Self-parking: 10,000 South Korean won per car, per day; valet parking: 15,000 South Korean won per car, per day.River View Room or Mountain View Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Floor-to-ceiling windows with a panoramic view of Han River or Mt. Namsan.
• Sleek, modern decor.
• Private bathroom with walk-in shower.
• Sofa bed.
• 2 complimentary bottles of mineral water per day.
• Electronic kettle.
• In-room safe.
• Smart television.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 20.
Grand Hyatt Seoul
Yongsan-gu, Seoul 04347, South Korea
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Terms and Conditions
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.